Friday 19 October 2007

Self directed- Report

According to my independent research blog I believe that I have not done too badly, but I can do better with the evidence of doing more as I am currently reading books on representation and feminism. From reading the chapters in the ‘working girls’ book it has proved to be useful ad the fact that its gives you factual information that will prove to be useful in the study.
Natasha Walter: On the move: Feminism for a new generation.
Yvonne Tasker: Working Girls – Gender and Sexuality in Popular Cinema.
Myra Macdonald: Representing Women –Myths of Femininity in the Popular Media.

I have looked at various delicious links and made my own statements about them… I have analysed reviews and video clips on my blog, which have proved to be useful.

I have to continue to work independtly then it will prove to be useful at the end of the coursework.

1 comment:

Islamophobia said...

hey dips, can you be my blog buddy? Coz we both talk about same stuff :S

Naziya